Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Sex With Married Malay Guy

Dear Zach,

I wasn't in the mood of talking to anyone when I was scrolling through Grindr. Then, this malay guy hit me a few times with his picture but I was neglected at first. But today I wasn't in the good mood to do anything, I replied back "hi". Without further ado, he asked for meet up. He is staying 800meters away from my workplace. He suggested to check in hotel right opposite of my workplace in walking distance. Suit me well! 

I cleaned myself quickly and received his room number. I arrived at the door step in 5 minutes. He is shorted than me slightly. But he looks better in real. Typical malay man over 30. I would say he is quite handsome to me. We exchanged a few gesture. Got to know about him slightly that he is a married man. 

We hugged on the bed, and we started kissing. And I sensed that he wasn't into kissing (quite common for most malay guys who do not kiss) so I didn't continue kissing him. He was so into my nipple. Constantly sucking it and licking it. And I was obsessed with his 6 inches dick. His skin is so smooth and tan which I love very much. His body is averagely solid build. Typical man working at offshore. I sucked his dick furiously as usual. While he was enjoying being sucked, I slid my tongue underneath and rim his smooth ass. He loved it so much asking me not to stop. He couldn' wait any longer, I grabbed the condom and put it on him, and I sat on his dick. Fit my ass perfectly. I rode his dick like riding a horse. He was surprised by me. 

"wow you are so skillful!" He said.

He grabbed my ass and flip it over, laying on my stomach and facing the mirror, I could see myself being penetrated by him. It was a hot scene looking at the mirror seeing myself being fucked by this hot daddy. It was hard, intense, and passionate sex that we both put our efforts in pleasing each other. He seemed to know that I could go on for more, he pump my ass hard and fast. This lasted 40 minutes. He cummed a river on my body. 

Once we were done, we laid on the bed cuddling, talking and getting know each other. He has 2 kids. His wife will be going on trip tonight for 3 days. I didn't inquire further. We laid there and smoother each other smooth skins to get the last feeling before we bid goodbye. 

Hope to see him again.  

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall