Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Started The Year with A bang

Dear Zach,

I woke up with a ranging hardon. I hollered this Bisexual boy, that we both wanting to meet up a lot of time but to no avail, over to my place while my parents were away for brunch for 2 hours.

I greet him by the door and he said, "You look skinnier than before."

Indeed, as compared to few months back, my weight has dropped from 70 kg to 66 kg. It was a sudden shift of my training regime, hence my weight dropped significantly. But my abs is prominent. I am happy with that.

I sucked his smooth 6 inches dick for good ol' 15 minutes before he penetrated me.

I was kinda surprised he made a request which he usually afraid of doing.

"Can we record it down?"

I agreed. We recorded a few sex videos of us with different fucking position. We fucked like solid 40 minutes and he wasn't tired at all. In the end, I asked him to cum on my back.

".. you are the first guy I had sex with in 2018 ..."

What a great day to start a new year! Here's my cum-on-my-back pic. Look how slim I've become!


2 comments

  1. omai, too hot for 2018, and im actually reading this in office, Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL OPPSS. it's not office friendly, is it?

      Delete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall