Monday, January 15, 2018

My Sex Record

Dear Zach,

Last year, I came across one of the blogger who wrote about recording his number of sex escapades. And I was truly amazed by how much guys he had fucked over the year without realization. So here I am, decided to make an excel spreadsheet to record down my number of sex I have for the next coming months. Starting this month onward, I already had 6 sex within 15 days. You really can't blame a hoe for doing what a hoe does. 

Here it is the google spreadsheet you can view online : MY SEX LIST 


4 comments

  1. So detailed... Would be good if there are links of their pictures or clips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no pic or clip sorry. it's all private.

      Delete
  2. Aiyo... Chinese not your preference? =(

    ReplyDelete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall