Monday, May 23, 2016

New Hookup Site: Instagram

Dear Zach,

Instagram has been becoming my second hookup apps by far. I wouldn't say that I got to hookup with everyone I met there by liking their pictures, leaving flirtatious comment, and eventually personal messaging them to see how thing goes. I like their pictures mostly; I leave comment occasionally; I personal message them if necessary. Out of 10 guys, I've got to hook up with one - he's a bottom. And that was so last year. Instagram is transparent - you can't hide your face in your pictures unless you don't intend to show. Apparently, my instagram feeds are filled with semi-naked guys across the globe which has become a trend for the past years. And I got a lot of messages from guys originally from Singapore. I think all the guys who personal message me are from Singapore. I'm not sure why they aim at me as Singapore is famous with hunks and muscles they can easily find there. So the conversation mostly started off with casual how-are-you, within short minute of time, it escalated quickly into cock-pic trading session, saying 'how i wish i could fuck your ass now', eventually becoming a jerk-off-video trading session, by looking at the motion of handstroking our cock in video itself as though it would let our steam off. In the end, they replied that they cummed and I lied to them that I did to. They keep asking me to come visiting Singapore. 'It will be fun.' They said. I highly believe it was all the dick talking as they can't wait to fuck me there. And I don't intend to go there at all. In fact, I hate going there. It's such a shame that I tend to attract more Singaporean man rather than the local people here. Below are some guys I sext with recently. 

Add caption

5 comments

  1. I'll have to create one with my alter ego.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should. you don't have to be worry about people liking you or not. People who like you will eventually find you.

      Delete
  2. These 2 have nice body and tool... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup. they certainly did. too bad they are too far away for me to meet up.

      Delete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall