Thursday, April 28, 2016

Waiting and Sex

Dear Zach,



A week passed and it felt as if I have been through 4 months of unemployment. The days were so slow to the extent that my mind might explode for not being useful at all. Past 4 days was too dreadful to live. I felt like something missing - though the biggest part of missing was my job - and I couldn't pinpoint what it is. I stay at home, refusing to go out, except heading to the gym in the morning, the remaining of the day I'd spend my time on my bed and read, and switching between the gay hookup apps (Grindr, Tinder, and Jackd) for hookup in every hour. Here's a fact about me: I tend to get horny when I have nothing to do. Hence the series of hook up since last Thursday til yesterday. I had sex on last Thursday and Friday. And gave head in swimming pool shower room on Saturday. And masturbated twice everyday for the following days. And had sex yesterday again. And I met most of the guys from Grindr. Tinder sucks and guys there are shy to ask what you up to, and the conversation couldn't even last for an hour because they are shy to ask for sex. Their true intention showed when I was being brutally honest telling them that I was up for hook up, you in? Too bad I never got one from Tinder. And I got fed up with Jackd guys because they keep asking for pictures. And I told them to fuck off. I had a job interview last Friday actually. And it seems promising and they will let me know by early of May. I can't really wait til next week for answer.  

2 comments

  1. I'm glad you're spending time having lots of sex. That will relieve stress. Good luck with the job search.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. if only i can have sex for living.

      Delete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall