Wednesday, June 20, 2018

My First Experience As A Massage Boy

Dear Zach,

It was called a low class job but I did it regardless. It was a rather quick money to get.

I posted an ad of myself on forum. The next day I was asked if I ever offered outcall massage.

I debated whether I should ignore him. Being jobless and aimless for my life now, I decided to reply with my offer.

He gladly accepted it and we met in a hotel. Truthfully, I wasn't nervous at all. Mainly because I need money.

I was greeted with a knock moment later from a 40 year old ish Indian man. We settled down ourselves with small talk.

Moment later, we were butt-naked and he settled himself on his stomach on the bed. Slowly, I showcased my massage skill that I learnt from the Youtube 2 hours ago.

Thank God, he preferred gentle massage. So I didn't have to really apply too much pressure.

I spent good ol' 50 minutes massaging him and being molested. And he was nice.

His dick is typically uncut. Which mean you couldn't pull the foreskin down. I tried to pull down, but it seemed "glued" inside. Kinda disgusting but I got over it.

I jerked him off and got it done.

And I was paid as according to the deal we made.

I accepted it without any sense of shame or regret.

Funnily, I am satisfied with myself for making my first earning by myself.




3 comments

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall