Sunday, September 24, 2017

Ass-tearing Sex

Dear Zach,

It was a sunny day. And then here comes a text in Hornet from a malay guy whom he planned to meet up over the last 2 weeks. But he then deactivated his account and, here again, one week later he showed up with a new account. His hot shot body is already a plus to want him more. I went to his place which is 15 minutes away from my place. 

He greeted me in his boxer when I arrived. We did not talk any thing further. I hurled him forward to his bed and started making out with him. His dark skin toned and his toned body already making me way harder than yesterday. I slipped my hand underneath his boxer and finding myself holding a thick clean shaven 6 inches cut dick. Today was a lucky day. I sucked his dick like I was doing resuscitation on him. My mouth was savoring each of his musky dick taste and literally deep throat every inch of it. 

He is a great top. He fucked like raging beast. My G-spot has been destroyed by his hardcore thrusting. If I were to rate his speed of fucking from 1 to 10, I would say he is 9. I moaned so loud I believed the neighbor could hear us perfectly clear. He came on me but not much. He said he has jerked off in the morning twice. We cuddled and nap for a while before I teased his nipple and dick. His erection was growing hard under my touch. I gave him a deep blow job on him. 

We talked and got to know about each other a bit. He's one year younger than me and working a barrister. When I was about to go, he gave me a kiss. But we deepened the kiss and can't get our hands off each other. 

"You want more." He whispered underneath his breath. I nodded my head and he grabbed another piece of condom and put it on. And fall back into our fav position and fucked the sunny daylight out of me. I was literally moaning for help as he embraced me tightly from my back and thrusting his hardon in Godlike speed. "You want more." His breath was close to my ear. "I'm giving you more." 

In the end, I quickly wear my pants before we go for the 3rd round of sex. I think I'm going to miss him a lot. 

I did not cum though. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall