Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I'm Not A Secret Anymore


Dear Zach,

It's no secret that my sexual orientation has become a known fact to almost everyone who is working in the club. It's liberating to be myself. Besides, even the members are slowly realizing the fact that I like guys. I was a little bit horrified when one of the female members said to me "you like him? He's single." as I didn't show any sign of interest. And some of the gay guys in the club are slowly noticing that I'm gay. Not sure if it's a good thing, but I couldn't be bothered.

Anyway, on the different side of note, this is not the wise time to quit my job and find other. I will have to work for another few more months to see how it goes.

xx

1 comment

  1. I resigned once in fear that everyone will know. regret doing that ever since, but if i didn't i won't be here either.

    ps I stumple upon your bolg from BW. Just wondering whether u r still active there, hoping to add as friend.

    ReplyDelete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall