Sunday, October 1, 2017

Top? Bottom? Versatile? Vers-Top ? Vers-Bottom?

Dear Zach,

I came across a lot of guys for the past few years and recently I found out that the growing demand of top is drastically increasing. Gay apps are mainly saturated with mostly bottoms or vers-bottoms or vers-tops. To my disappointment, most messages i got are versatile. But when they sensed my dismay of their sexual position as versatile, they quickly said that they were more to top. 

I am proudly to say that I am a total bottom. I enjoyed getting penetrated with huge cocks with fast and hard poundage. And I do suck cock. I love sucking cock. I never liked being a top. Because I don't like it. I tried a few times and it wasn't my thing. Though the bottom likes it; I don't. 

I prefer a total top guy. When comes to the limited selection, I may have prefer vers-top. But never with a vers-bottom. I have invites from vers-bottom. But I don't know I just don't like to fuck with them. Some tops are becoming bottom. They told me that they kinda enjoy it. They asked me to try and fuck them. I rejected instantly. They scene is changing and the tops are going to bottoming direction and less and less tops are available in the market. I wonder why. 

2 comments

  1. //I found out that the growing demand of top is drastically increasing.//

    you had me hard laughing on this. hahaha
    but this is true.
    the need already started not so long ago. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr.
      it's like some tops i came across seem dominant to me but when i dig a little bit further only to have found out he's vers-bottom. it was a major turn off. good god.

      Delete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall