Wednesday, November 11, 2015

When I'm Gone ...


Dear Zach,

Ever since I left my previous job silently, everyone seems to be surprised by my resignation. It's been 3 weeks now, some members only have realized that I was gone for so long. I wouldn't blame them for that. It's because my choice of leaving in not acknowledging the world is far much better than telling everyone that I was leaving in a bad term some sort. 

And I was surprised that some members that I had greeted them in passing in the gym ,whom I won't stop down for a casual chit-chat, pinged me up on Facebook or left a message on Instagram. Now I only truly got the feeling that people only start noticing you when you were gone. 

The first question that would come forward from them would be: "why did u leave?". I couldn't recall how many times and different versions of answers to that particularly unavoidable question. Because each time I think of a way to answer them, I felt unsure of what sort of right answer to give - simply because I just don't want them to know about my intention of leaving. Not that they gonna care about me anyway. I'm pretty sure they just want to bring up a conversation and get it going. 

It felt great and touched when one of my client sent me a greeting from Australia. And I miss the people in the gym so much. Oh well, that's my choice to leave for better option which has yet to be found. 

xx

2 comments

  1. After this, find a career instead of job. Ok? =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet you won't guess which muscle in your body is the muscle that eliminates joint and back pains, anxiety and burns fat.

    This "hidden primal muscle" in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when developed.

    ReplyDelete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall