Sunday, March 29, 2015

Love What I do

 

Dear Zach,

I know the fact that once I started working my ass off for living, I would not have time for recreation such as reading and blogging. I practically work from early in the morning til the late of night – it’s more than 12 hours of working period. “You’d understand someday.” said my colleagues.

The only day that I can take a day off is Sunday, which I spend my time constantly on my bed dozing off. Even my mum has told me to camp at the gym and sleep there instead of coming back home. It sounded funny but it’s true that I have spent more time in the gym than my home itself. The thought is unsettling at first but sooner I’ve gotten used to the working routine.

It’s tiring. But I love what I do. That’s all matter.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall